XCITE Cialis Con’s
- In deciding to use a medicine, the risks of taking the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do. This is a decision you and your doctor will make. For this medicine, the following should be considered:
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to this medicine or any other medicines. Also tell your health care professional if you have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals. For non-prescription products, read the label or package ingredients carefully.
- Use of Xcite Cialis tablet is not indicated for use in the pediatric population. Safety and efficacy have not been established.
- Heart or blood vessel disease—Chance of low blood pressure occurring is greater; tadalafil should be used carefully in these patients.
- It is important to tell your doctor about any heart problems you have now or may have had in the past.
Xcite Viagra Con’s
- There have been well documented side-effects. Can cause some visual problems, including an increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision or an inability to tell the difference between blue and green.
- Men who are already taking medicines that contain nitrates, such as nitro-glycerine for heart conditions, are strongly advised not to use Viagra because the combination can lower blood pressure too much.
- You have to take the pill so that you can have sex within a specific time period, about six hours to eight hours
- Facial flushing may occur.
- Headaches also my occur.